Thursday, December 22, 2011

22 Weeks


‘tis 3 days before Christmas, and I can hardly contain, my joy and excitement to celebrate this day…so many great blessings and things through the year, so much to be thankful for, many reasons to cheer…2 days full of family and good food await, many gifts will be opened, we’ll give many thanks...but the greatest gift of all won’t be found under a tree, it’s wrapped tightly inside my growing belly...4 months from this day, our baby is due, our wonderful little miracle, we can’t wait to meet you!
We had an ultrasound on the 14th at 21 weeks, and everything with our little munchkin is looking great! As far as we can tell, it is a normal and healthy baby! We found out the sex, but decided not to reveal it to everyone. There has to be some surprises! :) I need to be better at updating this blog, so maybe I will make that my New Year's Resolution!





No comments:

Post a Comment