Saturday, February 20, 2010

Doctor Update

Just thought I would update everyone. I had my second ultrasound today after taking my Femara, and it went really well. He said I had a great respone to the medicine, and I should be ovulating in the next few days. He showed me the BIG follicle where the egg is going to come from, and now I know why I have been having some tenderness in that area! He also said he was going to prescribe Femara more often if everyone's uterine lining looked as fabulous as mine. :-) I know that doesn't mean a lot to most of you, but it's good news!
He is so funny. He said, go home and tell your husband to have some coffee and get busy! When I told him Brent was at work all night, he told me to be waiting for him naked when he gets home! Ha!
So, everyone please continue to send the good thoughts and prayers our way...hopefully in the next few weeks or so I will have some good results! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment